FBR has clearly declared, that even government servants are required to file their Income Tax Returns. Irrespective of their service nature. If they are coming under the purview of Sec 114 of the Income Tax Ordinance. They are required to file their Returns. If you are a government servant and your annual income is above Rs. 500,000 then you should better file your annual return without any delay.
Qualified Hafiza Online Corporate Advisory